For Information on the new DHS Assessment Instrument, please view the video below.
The following link contains both CPR and First Aid certification courses, as well as our current TN-CCPT training for all regions:
Registration rules have been updated to reflect our online scheduling.
Please see the updated rules below:
1. Registration for online trainings will END THE DAY BEFORE the training is scheduled to occur.
Be sure to register on time.
2. Late registration will no longer be permitted for CCR&R trainings.
3. Educators must be registered in advance to receive a certificate.
4. Educators must ensure their attendance is verified prior to leaving the online training.
5. Educators must attend the FULL training to receive a certificate.
6. Certificates will be emailed within 10 business days
When completing registration for one of CCR&R’s online trainings, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to attend the online training. If you do not receive the training link, please send an email to the trainers and a link will be emailed to you.
All trainings will be presented using Zoom. If you do not have Zoom downloaded to your computer, please follow the link below.
Please direct any questions to the website live chat.
Use our online training calendar to register for TN-CCPT trainings.
View our online Training Calendar
or Register Now
Already registered? Need to cancel a training?
Click the button below to Login to your account to view your TN-CCPT trainings and cancel your registration.